Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reach for the stars, or the food

Hey everybody, Jax here.

Not a lot going on today, the Giants are playing the Washington Nationals tonight with Tim Lincecum on the mound against some guy named Craig Stammen.

The Nationals starting pitchers are looking for their first win, so I'm hoping the Gigantes can get a few hits and win some games here. The National are also DFL in the National League East, so ... let's start this road trip off right.

I've been jumping on the kitchen counter lately for food, and generally being a horse's ass by chasing cats, barking at deer, not coming when I'm called ... No one cares though, because I'm so darn cute. Even at 125 lb.

I've learned that everything can be cured with a few big face licks. That's right.

Adios,

Jax

No comments: