Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sleepy time


Hi everybody, Jax here.

I've been kind of sleepy lately. Just moping around. This morning, Brooke got out of bed and went to work. Stephen got out of bed to take a shower before work, and I just yawned and rolled over. Stephen actually had to wake me up. What's the rush? I'm in a big rush to have breakfast and hang out in the garage?

There's only so much web surfing and online gambling I can do, OK?

I started following the Amgen Tour of California bike race. I think those guys are nuts, especially racing for miles in the rain for the first three stages.

A reporter asked competitor Levi Leipheimer what it's like to ride in the rain through Northern California in February. His response: "Turn the shower on as cold as it gets and stand there for four hours."

Brrr.

Jax
P.S. Here's a bonus picture of the Stage 3 start in San Jose that Stephen shot on Feb. 17. That's Floyd Landis on the far left (Briefly the 2006 Tour de France winner (drugs)).


For results, video and more of Bob Roll's teeth, check out www.versus.com/cyclysm.

No comments: