Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Play ball!


The Giants opened up their Spring Training games today with a 10-7 win over the Indians. The starting lineup looked like this, and here's the box score.

RF Winn
SS Renteria
3B Sandoval
C Molina
1B Ishikawa
CF Rowand
LF Schierholtz
2B Burriss
DH Uribe
P Lincecum

The Mercury News' Andy Baggarly says Freddy Lewis was kept out of the lineup just as a precaution. He's recovering form bunion surgery. Ouch.

I know what that's like, you know, I've had some paw issues, some swamp paw. When it rains and I walk around, it gets really went between my paws. I just can't seem to get it out with a towel and my teeth. Kind of like Athlete's Paw, y'know? I need some Tinactin.

Jax

1 comment:

Tj Lev said...

Hello Jax! I know we don't know each other, I stumbled upon your blog some time ago and it cracked me up. I love the Giants and thought, a dogs view on baseball... love it! Someone presented me with a Spreader of Love blog award, and I am supposed to pass it on. I thought since your blog makes me smile, I would pass it on to you. If you go to my blog you can read all about it. But I totally understand if you don't pass it on, just wanted you to know it was there! Be well, go Giants! Tj.