Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Barry Zito's tweets about Brian Wilson's tweets


Barry Zito tweeted on Tuesday:
BarryZito: Hey guys great win for the team.. WIlson deleted his account as that was the way for him to prove all the media wrong in their assumptions12:22 AM Apr 28th from web

I guess that means no more tweets from Giants Closer Brian Wilson on twitter. As you may know, Wilson used twitter earlier this week to talk about drinking all night, then he went out and blew a save. Then he canceled his account on Tuesday. Wilson photo by AP. Oh, well. At least we can still enjoy the soothing tweets of Zeets:

BarryZito: In a Nob Hill cafe...Jamiroquai just got trumped by John William's sweet sounds of his nylon string guitar..10:53 AM Apr 28th from mobile web

or
BarryZitoBrian will be missed. I'll pass on the love from you guys... Off to enjoy the day in the city. Jamiroquai will be my soundtrack today. 10:15 AM Apr 28th from web


I also enjoy Shaquille O'Neal's tweets, who describes himself as "Very quotatious, I practice random acts of Shaqness":
THE_REAL_SHAQ: Just had a bowl of heart to heart kashi cereal, not bad, on my way bak to shaq 24 hour fitness, 8 pack here I come 7:43 PM Apr 27th from TwitterBerry


USC football coach Pete Carroll has had some really insightful ones too. I can't find it, but it was like "Just watched some film, now I'm off to lunch. Hope it's good!"

Really insightful stuff. Thanks guys. Am I the only one who's kind of glad there's a media filter? Sometimes the media saves celebrities from themselves ...

Jax

No comments: