Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been awhile


I have been so busy sniffing out barbecue lately--it's practically every night around the house here. Those steaks looked soooo good. I totally missed out. I got Dogfood, again.

Anyway the Giants have been doing a little bitter, taking a two game "set" (not a series if it's two games) from the Padres. I have a little bet going that the Giants will beat the Padres a lot this season, so I'm looking OK with that.

Big Money Bengie Molina hit the game winning hit yesterday in the bottom of the 10th. I think Bengie got that hit because Manager Bruce Bochy said he would finally have a day off from catcher, and Bengie really, really wanted to go home for the off day today. Ice those knees, man.

Bengie said on his blog he was pretty happy to hear backup catcher Steve Holm was being called up from Triple-A. I'm pretty happy too. How the hell can the Giants have third baseman Pablo Sandoval get in a squat? Are we trying to kill all our players?

Peace out,

Jax

No comments: