Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lincecum look-a-like



Hey everybody, Jax here, waiting patiently for opening day.

I think Tim Lincecum kind of looks like JoJo from that movie "Horton Hears a Who." Brooke and Stephen watched that last night as I was on the floor in front of the TV, and Brooke said JoJo is an "Emo" kid. Stephen said JoJo looked like Tim Lincecum, with the longish black hair and slight build. That's about right. Emos Unite! And win more Cy Young awards.

I was kind of half watching, on the floor resting my jaw. I had a big day watching Brooke plant stuff in the garden and playing with the neighbor dog, Healey. He's always trying to steal my stuff.

I'll be interested to see who's in the Giants' starting lineup on Opening Day April 7. That's less than two weeks away!
Here are some Spring Training pictures from Arizona brought to you by the Contra Costa Times. Photos by aa.vox.com, FOX and VacavillePonyBaseball.com.

Jax

No comments: