Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My friend Healey





I am officially done with my bracket pool, I got fifth out of six players. What a crock. I was in second place after the first Elite 8 games, then Missouri lost, Syracuse lost, Pitt lost and Louisville lost--I had them going all the way.




I just hope some team knocks off Chapel Hill, because I hate those guys.

It's actually a good thing I'm out of the tournament, because I need a day to recover. I am exhausted.

I went swimming on Sunday, then a big hike/death march with Brooke on Monday, then Healey the neighbor dog came over Monday afternoon and we played until it got dark. I am buggered. He likes to take my ball and run with it, and damned if I'm going to let him get away with that.

Bodyslam!

Healey is that Vizla I was talking about, he lives on a farm down the road and he comes over all the time. I think he likes playing with me better than his horse brothers. He also likes to "borrow" my toys and not give them back. I'm pretty sure he's got a pile of them at his house but I never go over there. I'm too busy chasing deer--that's my full time job, barking at them.

Good night (It's 11 a.m.)

Jax

No comments: