Monday, March 23, 2009

NCAA redux


Hey everybody, Jax here.

I heard the thrilling finishes of a few games on the radio on Sunday, and a lot of my teams squeaked in to the Sweet 16. I'm ranked fourth in my pool, I think, and maybe I can sqeuak into second place (money) by the end with some minor miracles.

Syracuse has to win, Michigan State, Missouri, and Duke. The rest are 1 seeds or favorites. This story breaks down the upcoming games by region.

Things have been good. I played a lot of fetch yesterday at the park, that was fun. I really, really, really like tennis balls. I just can't get enough. I could chew them for hours.

In SF Giants news, catching prospect Buster Posey has been looking really good and there's talk he could play in the majors this season. Stephen said he hoped he would play on the San Jose Class A team at least for a few games this summer, but we'll see. They have broadcast a few of the Giants Spring Training Games on KNBR-AM 680, and the buzz from camp is that Posey's ready.

Could he platoon with Bengie Molina? Is Pablo Sandoval (another upcoming catcher/hitter) going to convert to first base? Posey has been a quick study in the Cactus League, and better yet, he has a vaguely humble attitude. He's been hitting home runs, blocking wild pitches ... He's an animal. Photo by SJGiants.com.

>
Jax

No comments: