Friday, May 15, 2009

Feast



Oh man. I had such a good breakfast of cat food this morning. It was so tasty. I'm not supposed to eat that stuff, and I get scolded when I do, but it was sooooo worth it. It's so moist and delicious, and a big bowl of it was just sitting in Brooke's closet like a forgotten candy bar. After a meal like that, I like to have a big bowl of water (see photo) and light up a nice cigar.

Speaking of getting lit up, that's pretty much what happened to Giants closer Brian Wilson last night in the top of the ninth inning. The Mets took a 4-4 tie and cranked out 3 more runs to win the game 7-4. It wasn't all Wilson's fault, but what a deflating defeat. Wilson photo by Lisa Blumenfeld/Getty Images.

The Giants have the weekend games to redeem themselves, and on Saturday Randy Johnson is facing Johan Santana. Sunday's game is on ESPN at 5 p.m. PST. Lick it up.

Jax

No comments: