Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big hike

Hey guys, Jax here. The Giants lost to the A's last night because they couldn't score any runs. News flash.

Giants GM Brian Sabean has told reporters that the team will probably wait until closer to the non-waiver trade deadline (July 31) to make any moves. Let's hope it involves Jonathan Sanchez.

I'm feeling a lot better. No more ear problems or anything else. Yesterday I went on the hike to end all hikes with Brooke. We walked on trails that became no trails, we hiked through poison oak, we ran down to a reservoir and I jumped in the water with all these people on boats watching me. I swam like halfway across this huge lake, it was great. Even Brooke waded across part of the lake with her cell phone held out of the water.

I have no idea what she was doing, but I had a blast. I slept so well last night, just exhausted.

Anyway, I hope the Giants can win the rest of the games against the A's. Cause then they start a road trip to Milwuakee and St. Louis, where they just might get pounded.

Adios,

Jax

No comments: