Friday, June 19, 2009

I hate the vet

Hey everybody, Jax here.

I know it's been a while since my last post, I've been busy. I had to go to the vet yesterday because Brooke thought I had an STD. It turns out it's totally normal to have a little discharge happening down there, who knew?

I thought I got it from Chili, or Healey, or whatever his name is. And the vet put this liquid in my ears to dry them out, one of them was kind of infected. Damn floppy ears...

Anyway the Giants have been struggling lately but at least they're above .500. They could make a real run for the Wildcard if they can make some savvy trades. Even Giants Manager Bruce Bochy seems tired of pumping up Jonathan Sanchez (2-7, 5.43 ERA). There is speculation he was just talking him up to raise his trade value, but that time has passed. He's just a headcase, like I've been saying for months.

I'm not sure what team would want him unless he was packaged with a Giants prospect like Buster Posey or Madison Baumgartner. Maybe Sanchez could become a reliever? They can't send him down to Class AAA ball because another team could snatch him on waivers, so the Giants are kind of stuck.

The question is whether the Giants should go for it this year and get a bat or two, or just slog it out and hope that they build to a division title next season. Patience is hard!

Hopefully the Giants can get some Ws from the Rangers, who are in town this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll be picking foxtails out of my fur, eating, snoring, and shaking my head a lot to try to get the water out of my ears. I think I woke up 25 times last night shaking the shit out of my ears.

I hate the stupid vet.

Adios,

Jax

No comments: