Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OK, Gin!

Hey everybody, Jax here.
Stephen accused me of cheating at cards yesterday. Like I would cheat at Gin.

We were sitting on the couch and Stephen dealt my hand. I looked at the cards and I'm like "Gin!" He said, "Jax, how could you possibly have gin, I just dealt." And I'm like, "I dunno, you should have shuffled better."

OK, so I had a second deck in my fur, so what? It was a stupid game anyway... Then I took a nap.

Speaking of games, how 'bout them Giants! They won their last two games and are looking to sweep the Fish today at AT&T. The bad news is Randy Johnson is out for 4 to 8 weeks plus (left shoulder strain). This falls during the All Star Break, which is good, but I worry about Jonathan Sanchez starting again. It's like he has bad Juju or something.

In other news, this is your last chance to vote for Pablo (Kung Fu Panda) Sandoval for the All Star Game.

Voting closes at 1 p.m. PST on Thusday July 9. Enter your email address then you can vote like 100 times. He is in a tight race with Shane "The Flyin' Hawaiian" Victorino of the Phillies, so every vote counts. Sandoval has held slim margins the last two days, according to MLB dot com.

Victorino, who is from Maui, is probably going to get strong support since every islander with even a vague interest in baseball is voting right now. They're more into this than you might think.

MMMMmmm, a Pina Colada sounds nice ...

Jax

No comments: