Friday, July 10, 2009

Sanchy throws a no-no

Unbelievable.

Jax here, up late! Jonathan Sanchez just threw a no hitter. For a guy who was struggling all season, sent to the bullpen, I can't believe he just did that.(Photo by Michael Maloney/San Francisco Chronicle)

His legs are more compact in his windup, and I guess that was the key (pointed out on TV). That and total focus. He's never even thrown a complete game!

Oh man. I gotta drink some water out of my bowl and go to bed. I was just gnawing on this bone all night watching this. I was on the couch with Stephen, making a total mess, drooling ... It was not pretty. But wow. Jonathan. I just hope the confidence stays for good.

And his trade value has never been higher ...

Jax

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As soon as I saw the news I came here to post. Well done Mr. Sanchez. You know what the world needs, a no hitter notification system. Something that will call me when a no hitter goes into the 7th inning so I can get my butt to a television. I can't believe I missed this.